Wednesday 12 December 2012

OOTDs and stuff :3

Hey guys and gurls <3
yesterday i invited my friend Elisa ( here's her fab blog ------> http://ipromiseimworth.blogspot.com/ ) and we did a little photo shoot ( not a big thing only me and her and a camera )
Here are our four outfits of the day hope you like them xxx

1st OUTFIT :

       
                                             This is elisa's complete look nice , casual with an edgy touch :)
The jeans she's wearing are from H&M and the tank top underneath is from Jennyfer ( sorry I lost the pictures of both of the last items i mentioned ) 


                The jeans shirt she is wearing has studs on it and it looks really good ( i think she bought it at subdued and italian shop )

2nd OUTFIT : 

 Dark blue blazer from H&M 


With a dark blue and white tank top , also from H&M 


Nice details on the pockets of the blazer



Dr.Denim black jeans ( high wasted ) from EXTRABOLD

3rd OUTFIT : 



 THE complete look :D 
She's wearing a winter coat and a black scarf with the same jeans she was wearing before :P 



This jumper ( it's actually mine XD ) from pimkie with a skull at the back
And then she is wearing my skull necklace ( I'll show it to you in an other post ) and her studded boots.


On the left , elisa's amazing studded boots , and on the right my simple UGGS

4th OTUFIT : 

Jumper from H&M DIVIDED and my dr.Denim black jeans.


This is the fake fur of my brown coat :) 



Hope u liked this post 
Will talk to you soon xx
P.s= Happy 12/12/12 last repetitive date :) <3 

NAIRI :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment