Wednesday 12 December 2012

Ski's ecc...

HELLO my fellow friends <3
This will not be a fashion post ... its actually a sporty post .. for all of you sporty girls out there :)

This weekend I'm going to ski with my dad, my brother and my bestie Elisa ... so I wanted to show u my new ski's that i got a month ago ( this is the frist time I'll try them yay ) ... if you dont ski .. never mind ... it's just me showing you them :P

ENJOY :3


 They're FISHER KOA ( the new ones ) .. people told me that they're really good if u are an intermidiate skier like me :)

 I really like the details on them .. at the top ( splashes of coloued liquid ) and at the bottom ( an orange rose with the colored liquid flying away :P )


Hope u like them because I am in love with them <3 <3 


xx Nairi xx

2 comments: